Dang this latest news is better than any false flag. Obama now has the smoking gun he’s been seeking and a war with Iran will seem justified. It has been reported that Ahmadinejad’s cameraman has delivered key evidence into American hands.
“The Iranian cameraman assigned to document President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s recent trip to the UN has defected, and new reports claim that with his exit he has handed the US a trove of never-before-seen footage of his homeland’s nuclear facilities.” - RT.
I oppose war entirely. We didn’t go to war with India or Pakistan when they declared they had nukes. We didn’t go to war with Israel because they are suspected of having nukes.
I wish Obama would use this evidence to pressure Iran’s friends (China & Russia specifically) to help encourage Iran to work with the international community and give America & Israel no viable reason to start a war.
But sadly it looks like the joint US/Israel attack is loaded in the breech.
“After months of urging from Israeli authorities for the US to intervene in a rumored Iranian plan to procure a nuke, a source speaking on condition of anonymity tells Foreign Policy’s David Rothkopf that the two allies have come close to signing off on an attack against Iran.
Although no plan of action has been set in stone yet, the source says the attack will likely be from the sky and consist of drone strikes and bomber jets for only “a couple of hours” at best but would not require more than “a day or two” of action.” – RT
So lets just say this happens – after all it’s on the table. A couple of questions pop into my mind:
- How will China or Russia respond? Will they jump in militarily and make WWIII official or will they continue to play their cards close to their chest and continue their subtle chess moves? I suspect the latter.
- What will happen to the oil flow from the Middle East? We all know about the vulnerability of the Strait of Hormuz. We all know that Iran is well armed. This could go very badly for Americans at home if gas goes higher.
- How will Americans respond? Will they support Obama and give him a landslide election or tell him to make up with Ahmadinejad and let the oil flow? I suspect both but would he seek peace?
- Could this be the catalyst to collapse the petrodollar? An attack on Iran seems like it would have the potential to split the world in two – east & west. If this happened would oil trades cease to be made predominantly in U.S. Dollars? Seems plausible.
- If the petrodollar collapses does the dollar collapse? Technically speaking – yes. Hyperinflation would be the result of a massive increase in the money supply, so if the demand for dollars suddenly dropped due to its abandonment for oil trades the dollar should technically drop in value – possibly collapse.
- Would the U.S. Government go back on the gold standard to support the dollar? I think might – in fact I think the powers-that-be would do anything to protect the American way of life. There has been some speculation that the gold design features of the new $100 bill hints that this might be the case.
- If there were a world war, and the U.S. went back on the gold standard, and replaced all old dollars with gold dollars, what would happen to all those foreign held paper dollars? Oh right, they would be made worthless – obsolete. That would also strengthen the dollar significantly and destabilize any nation relying on those old dollars.
I’m just asking questions and making guesses. I used to be a fairly good chess player and this reminds me of the thought process one uses to win. You know… if I move X, my opponent will move Y, Z, or… Q!? It’s always guess work but helps a player see ahead a few moves.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out… now I just need to go dig a bunker so I have somewhere to watch the game unfold.
Crazy world… and all for this.